How to apply for Daad scholarship from India?
DAAD Scholarship prerequisites:
1. Aggregate marks of 85 % and above or CGPA 8.5 / 10 and above of completed semesters at the time of application.
2. The applicant must be a registered student of his / her institution. Acceptance cum invitation letter from a German professor for the internship.
1. German language skills are not mandatory.
2. Very good proficiency of the English language is expected.
1. Online application form.
2. Full curriculum vitae.
3. DAAD form (Certificate of Enrolment) filled in by home institution as proof of current enrolment.
4. DAAD form (No Objection Certificate) filled in and stamped by home institution.
5. Invitation letter of German supervisor.
6. DAAD form (Approval Form by German Host) filled in by German supervisor.
Recent reference from Indian university teacher which provides information about the applicant’s qualifications,
7. University degree certificates indicating final grade(s) are mandatory.
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal. You are also required to send one copy of the “Application summary” (PDF file), which is generated in the DAAD portal after the online application procedure has been completed and a reference from an Indian university teacher by post to the application address.
Please note that the first and last name filled in the application form should be identical to the name in the passport.
Please note that the “Submitting an application” tab in the scholarship database only appears while the current application period is running. After the application deadline has expired, the portal for this program is not available until the next application period.
All The Best!