Germany is World's Automotive Innovation Hub
The dream of making and designing cars is something most young people aspire to. Growing up and becoming an engineer might take years, but the passion associated with the profession persists. Many foreign universities offer Master's degrees in Automotive Design and Engineering, but German universities are the most popular. This is not surprising since Germany is the birthplace of Automotive Engineering.
Volkswagen, BMW, and Mercedes are just a few of the giants of the automotive industry whose birthplace makes studying vehicles an ideal proposition. This makes ideal it for studying MS in Automotive Engineering in Germany. Germany is also hailed as a land of ideas. The combination of Germany's technology and innovative pedagogy makes it a perfect place for this course, and its industry interface ensures you'll have a steady job once you've completed it.
In addition, the automotive engineering career option is very creative and fast-paced. Engineers find it to be an attractive career option.High demand for auto components in the automotive sector will increase the number of jobs opportunities for Automobile Engineers.
Over 800,000 people directly work in the automotive industry, and an additional 2 million indirectly. In total, it is the largest motor industry in the world.
Low Cost of Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany
As of April 2014, all public universities in Germany are free for students when it comes to paying for international tuition. Nevertheless, you must still pay the semester contribution of 300 euros. It will cover the cost of your enrollment, students' union, and public transportation.
In private universities as well, international fees are charged. Different tuition fees apply to master's degree programs offered at private universities in Germany. An academic year costs approximately 1500 euros.
Top Universities for MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany
Undoubtedly, the students prefer to pursue Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany, but many students are unaware of the top universities offering the program. We have compiled a list of some of the top Universities for MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany.
Munich Technical University is a public research university with three campuses in Arcisstrasse, Garching, and Freising-Wehenstephan. Dedicated exclusively to technology, it has been the only state university established since its founding.
- Technical University of Munich:
- Automotive and Combustion Engine (German)
- Automotive Software Engineering (German )
Students have rated RWTH Aachen University as 4.0 stars overall, according to student reviews on Studyportals. It is ranked 165 in QS World University Rankings by TopUniversities.
- The program is 4 semesters long
- There are two admission semesters - Summer and Winter
- Summer – Oct 01 – Nov 30
- Winter – Jan 01 – May 31
- Master of Science in Production Systems Engineering in English
- M.S. in Automobile Engineering in English
- The program lasts for three semesters
- Winter semester - Admissions semester
- Deadline: March 1 for Winter submissions
It is a public university and is one of Germany's top universities of Applied Sciences.It has an overall score of 4.6 stars, according to student reviews on Studyportals. Its country rank is 45.
- Esslingen University of Applied Sciences:
- Master of Engineering. in Automotive Systems in English
- Engineer (M.Eng. Mechanical and Automotive Engineering Design and Development)
- This program is divided into 3 semesters
- The winter semester is the admissions semester
- During winter, October 15th to March 31st is considered the start of the season
MS in Automotive Engineering with Scholarship:
Germany offers certain international scholarships for students who wish to study there. Germany offers international scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for students who are studying MS in Automotive Engineering and need financial assistance.
Below we list a handful of scholarships.
- Technical University of Munich offers international students scholarships ranging from 500 to 1,500 euros per semester. Students in graduate programs may apply for scholarships awarded based on needs and merit
- The Studienabschluss-Stipendium for International Students at RWTH is for international students who have completed a degree program at RWTH Aachen and have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Scholarships sponsored by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) will be awarded for 1,800 EUR per semester. Interested applicants should be enrolled at HAW Hamburg as international master's students after completing one semester. A 2.5 GPA is required.
The automotive industry in Germany is dominated by German companies. As a result of its rapid economic growth in the automation sector, its economy has grown at an unprecedented rate. Germany's universities train skilled technologists. Here we have covered the benefits of studying in Germany, as well as its top universities for Automotive Engineering, so that you can choose the right one for you.
For more guidance & expert advice on MS in Automotive Engineering, feel free to book a “FREE APPOINTMENT” with our experienced counseling team.
Enquire now for MS in Automotive Engineering (2022 - 24) Registration & Admission Process: https://www.admissiongyan.com/contact-us/Read More