APS certificate for Germany is now mandatory for Indian students
Studying in Germany is a great opportunity for international students, including those from India. The German education system is renowned for its quality and is a great choice for students who want to pursue their academic goals. However, before you can start your studies in Germany, you will need to go through a rigorous application process. One of the recent & mandate requirements that many German universities had to follow is the APS certificate.
In this post, we will explain;
- What is APS certificate for Germany?
- Why APS Certificate is mandatory for Indian students, and how to apply for it?
- Additionally, we will also point out some common mistakes to avoid while applying for the APS certificate.
What is APS certificate for Germany?
The APS (AkademischePrüfstelle) certificate is a document issued by the German government that confirms the authenticity and equivalence of foreign academic certificates and degrees. The certificate is used to assess the academic qualifications of foreign students who wish to pursue their studies in Germany.
Is APS Certificate required for Indian Students to pursue their studies in Germany?
Yes, the APS certificate is mandatory for Indian students who wish to pursue their higher studies in Germany. The certificate is a prerequisite for obtaining a student visa. The APS certificate is an important step for Indian students in the process of pursuing studies in Germany, as it confirms the student’s academic qualifications and helps the university assess whether the student has the necessary background to succeed in their chosen field of study.
How to apply for APS Certificate in India?
Obtaining an APS certificate can be a difficult process, but with the right guidance, it can be achieved.
The APS certificate application process can be broken down into several steps:
- Collect the necessary educational documents: Before applying for the APS certificate, Indian students must collect all the necessary educational documents, such as transcripts and certificates.
- Fill out the application form: The APS application form can be found on the official APS website. The form must be filled out accurately and completely, as any errors or omissions could result in a delay or rejection of the application.
- Submit the application form and necessary documents: Once the application form has been filled out, the student must submit it along with the necessary educational documents to the APS office. It is important to ensure that all the necessary documents are included with the application, as the APS office will not process the application until all the necessary documents have been received.
- Cost of APS Certificate in India: The student must pay Rs. 18000/- as a fee in order for the APS office to process the application. The fees can be paid online or in person, depending on the preferred method of payment.
- Wait for the APS certificate to be issued: After the application has been submitted, the student must wait for the APS certificate to be issued, which typically takes 3-4 weeks. The APS certificate will be sent to the student directly, and it is important to keep it in a safe place as it will be required for admission to the university and for getting a student visa.
Common mistakes to avoid while applying for APS Certificate in India:
It is important to be aware of the common mistakes that students make when applying for an APS certificate.
Below are some mistakes to avoid:
- Incorrect/incomplete information in the application form
- Not translating all your documents issued in regional language to English
- Failing to submit all required documents
- Not providing evidence of academic qualifications
At Admissiongyan, our goal is to help students achieve their foreign academic dreams. Our team of experts can provide personalized guidance and support to help you navigate the application process and increase your chances of success. Visit our website for more information and assistance on APS certification and the German education system.