Ireland Student Visa Process
Are you planning to study in Ireland?
Do you know what are the visa types to visit Ireland to pursue Masters?
Residents of any nation except the EU and EEA who want to pursue a course in Ireland must apply for a visa to travel and study in Ireland. It also depends on what type, of courses, you are going to pursue in Ireland.
Ireland is known for its friendly environment and extremely safe conditions, and it was recorded as one of the best nations where students are exceptionally happy with their abroad education experience.
Types of Visas to Study in Ireland
Short Stay Visa / Short Stay Student Visa Ireland
If you wish to visit Ireland for a period of fewer than 3 months, for example, on holidays, to pursue a short course or an exam that is necessary for your current employment or course of study, a short-stay visa allows you to stay in Ireland for 90 days. Short stay visa also called ‘C’ visas. Overseas education consultants will help with the visa process to Ireland.
Long Stay Visa / Long Stay Student Visa Ireland
If you wish to travel to Ireland for more than 3 months, for example, to pursue a long term course like Masters in Ireland, then you can apply for a long stay ‘D’ student visa for Ireland. If you are granted a long stay ‘D’ visa and wish to remain in the State for longer than 3 months, or beyond the period of leave granted to you by an Immigration Officer at an Irish port of entry, you will be required to register and obtain a residence permit.
In case you’re as yet not certain where you want to study in Ireland, you should choose before you can begin your visa application process. Admissiongyan abroad education consultants in Bangalore, helps you to choose the ideal university for your course of study in Ireland and assist to make your visa and accommodation process smooth.
1) Requirements of Ireland Student Visa for Indians
For the visa procedure, you will need various documents. These includes:
- An acknowledgment letter describing the offer for full-time study from an Educational Institute
- Two Passport sized color photographs
- Original valid passport
- A signed letter of application including full contact details
- Evidence of tuition fee receipt or student loan declaration for the current academic year
- An English test declaration like IELTS, OET, TOFEL
- Proof that you have taken a private medical insurance
- You must show that you have sufficient funds to support your stay in Ireland without recourse to public funds, or the reliance on casual employment.
- The address of where the student will stay while in the State as a student must be submitted.
- Confirmation that comes back to your nation of origin once you have completed the study in Ireland
When you are planning for a visa to study in Ireland, make sure to take some paperwork with you, including your acknowledgment letter, protection subtleties, and accommodation details.
“Consult an Overseas Education Consultancy to finish up all this process without any breakdown and save your valuable time.”
2) How to Apply for Ireland Student Visa
It is again further divided into two
a) Visa Application Process
- Find out what visa you need, make an online application
- Pay your visa fees
- Book your appointment
- Print your appointment and payment confirmation receipts
- Prepare your documents for your appointment
- Attend your appointment
b) Biometric Submission
You might be required to give your biometric data as a component of the application procedure for an Ireland student visa. Your biometric data incorporates a live catch facial picture, at the end of the day, an advanced photo, and a computerized sweep of your fingerprints.
In the event that you are required to give your biometric data as a major aspect of the visa application process, you should go to a visa application focus.
Your advanced photo must be taken with full face and without shades or tinted displays, or head covering except if it is worn for religious or restorative reasons. Your face ought to be unmistakably noticeable with no hair over the eyes.
The gathering of your biometric data at a visa application process incorporates an advanced finger examination (each of the 10 digits). The finger examines the technique utilizes an electronic scanner. No ink, fluid, or substance is utilized.
You should ensure that your fingertips are free from any forms of decoration, cuts, abrasions, or other markings as these may affect your ability to provide acceptable finger scans.
Once all these processes are done without any flaws then you can fly to Ireland.
If you are staying in Bangalore and planning to go to Ireland or any other countries in the European Union to pursue your higher education, Visit our website for more details: Admissiongyan, Ireland Education Consultancy
we have started offering various other services in addition to providing guidance and overall information related to studying abroad.