Advantages of Studying Master's in FranceBonjour! What strikes your mind when you hear the word ‘France’? Is it food? wine? museums? cafe culture? or the Eiffel Tower?Well, this tourist destination also happens to be one of the most preferred study destinations among international students as it is home to several prestigious educational universities in the world. Be it undergraduate, postgraduate or masters, one can find an affordable university as per their preferred choice of education here.Brief About Top Universities In France:With 3500 public and private institutions, France’s system of higher education offers a multitude of programs in every discipline that one can choose from. This network of public and private institutions comprises of 240 engineering schools or programs, 88 universities, 200 schools of business and management, 20 schools of architecture and 120 public art schools. Not just that, an additional 3000 specialized schools in the country offer programs in social work, paramedical specialities, tourism, sports, and physical education, fashion, and design.If you hold a Bachelors degree, then you are eligible to apply for admission to Study Masters in France. Did you know in 2019-20, the tuition fees begin at a rate of €3,770 (INR 295,630) per year for students from outside the EU / EEA?As per Times Higher Education World University Rankings, QS World University Rankings and Academic Ranking of World Universities the top universities in France are Paris Sciences et Lettres – PSL Research University Paris, Sorbonne University, École Polytechnique, Paris Diderot University - Paris 7 and École des Ponts ParisTech. September or October to May or June is the academic year here, it runs for a period of nine months. Usually, the course duration for a Masters in France lasts for two years.These academic years are further broken down into two semesters along with a Christmas break. So, if you are a travel junkie who has dreamt about strolling through medieval winery towns or having fun with a bunch of close friends on the bank of the French Riviera, semester breaks are a perfect time for a sweet travel escapeAccording to Baromètre Campus France, 2013, 9 out of 10 international students recommend France as a study destination and hold a positive view of their time during their course period.Are you planning to study masters in France? Below are five reasons why you must consider studying among the top universities in FranceRich Academic ReputationMore than a fifth of France’s national budget is devoted to education. It has the world’s sixth-largest economy and the French government is known for its rich investment across educational universities in France in the areas of research and development, state of the art infrastructure, architecture, and quality of education.As a student, you have the liberty to attend a university on a full time or part-time basis. There are a number of courses and schedules that are available to choose from. The French are hospitable. With students coming to France from USA, UK, Ireland, India, Japan, Australia, Russia, and China, one can expect to be welcomed with open arms. Where else can one think about studying art, biology, medicine, fashion, international business or music? Only in France!Increased Work OpportunitesFrance is home to about 500 top corporate conglomerates in the world, some of the most notable companies include Airbus, Sanofi, Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, and Danone. As a part of university internships and work opportunities, many top universities in France partner with these top conglomerates for their students and research scholars.The top industries which are currently in demand for employment include engineering, IT, computer science, web design, sales, and marketing. If you aren’t an EU national, you need not worry about work opportunities as France has a separate arrangement for students who graduate with a Masters degree and hence are eligible to work under that arrangementNumerous Scholarship ProgramsThe French government provides a number of scholarships for students who wish to pursue further education in their country. As the cost of living and education in France is expensive, most international students prefer to cover their tuition fees in the form of scholarship programs. One can look at the following scholarship programs before they apply for top universities in France. These scholarships can make studying in France feasibleEiffel Excellence Scholarships École Normale Supérieure International Selection Ampere Scholarships of Excellence at ENS de Lyon Emily Boutmy Scholarships at Sciences Po University Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships INSTEAD MBA ScholarshipsExtra BenefitsThe investment into the education sector is a solid commitment from the government’s end to ensure every student has a rich study experience and exposure in France. Did you know students enjoy special assistance and lower prices when it comes to everyday activities in France? By presenting a student card, you can enjoy a variety of discounts when you go to museums, the theatre and the cinema in France. A variety of things like rent subsidies, low-cost restaurants, recreational facilities, accessible healthcare are some of the benefits that make this country as a preferred destination to Study Masters in FranceBroaden Your HorizonsFrance is bordered by 9 different countries and hence is the ideal destination to discover Europe. One can visit exquisite locations like Amsterdam, London, Berlin, Brussels, Barcelona, Munich, Milan, and other great cities. These opportunities open up a new dimension to discover oneself, one’s interests, passion, love for travelling and networking opportunities.Food isn’t a big problem here. One can even find complete meals for €3.50 (INR 274) Also, French is an easy language to learn when compared to other languages. Spoken by 270 million people on the 5 continents, one can learn the language with easeExamination periods usually take place at the end of semesters in France. The course content for a Masters degree is taught through practical workshops, theoretical discussions, and independent project-work as applicable. At the end of a Masters program, each student is required to present a dissertation or an extended research project. With the VLS-TS (Visa long séjour valant titre de séjour) visa, one can comfortably stay in France for a period of 3 months to 1 year for higher studies.Are you planning to study in France? At Admission Gyan, we help students discover their path for learning and help them make the right decision on their academic journey abroad. Connect with us today to explore the educational opportunities that are right for you today.To know all about study Masters in France , admission requirements, fees and visa please contact Admissiongyan, Overseas Education Consultant in Bangalore.Read More
Thinking About Studying MS in Data Science in Europe?
In the recent years, the term “Data Science” has garnered a lot of buzzes both in terms of growing job scope and also in regard to the subject interest among global students. It is no doubt that, currently a lot of universities around the world are offering students to study Data Science course but here we will tell you that what are the job scope after completing Data Science course and why a student should opt to study MS in Data Science in Europe?With this blog, I am going to tell you about Data Science Course, its Scope in future & of course the best Destination & Top Universities to pursue Masters in Data Science program. Enjoy Reading!
What is Data Science Course?
This question might be helpful to those students who have probably only heard about the above term but do not know about it completely. So Data Science can be explained as a complete process to catch, store, manage and analyze the real-time data received from different devices across different platforms associated with internet, web, mobile devices, social media, web transactions, cybercrimes related frauds and lastly to all updated scientific Research and Development.
Currently, a huge number of organizations and companies are taking the help of big data process to capture the market and beat their competitors. On an overall note, it can be said that Data Science is now changing the face of every business which is directly or indirectly affecting the economy of a country and that is the single most cause in the rise of “Data Science”. Currently, a lot of international students are choosing to study updated course like Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning, AI in European countries.
The scope of Data Science in Europe
First, we would like to clear a specific myth which is being believed by many international students that one should know the specific European destination language in order to bag a job which is absolutely baseless. For instance, Berlin provides a lot of data science job opportunities but it’s not mandatory that an individual must know the German language to qualify for the job. Being a certified Data Scientist can open your doors to world-class top companies like Google, Amazon, eBay, Yandex, Facebook, Ericsson, Paddy Power, Capgemini, Mozilla, Here, Zalando, IBM & many more with attractive salary perks and incentives. According to the current market standards, there are tons of data scientist and machine learner roles available but also there are certain criteria that one should not forget which means an individual educational qualification or work experience, language skills, ready to work in any location and any organization, language skills etc.
The best European destinations to study Master’s in Data Science
Top Universities in Germany for Studying MS Data Science Course
- Leuphana University Germany– Luneburg
- Neu-Ulm University Germany – Neu-Ulm
- Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences – Kamp-Lintfort
- HTW University of Applied Sciences – Berlin
- University of Hildesheim – Germany
- Technical University of Munich – Munich
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich – Munich
- The University of Magdeburg in Germany
- The University of Mannheim in Germany
- The University of Koblenz Landau in Germany
Top Universities in Ireland for Studying MS Data Science Course
- UCD – Dublin
- NUI Galway
Top Universities in Netherlands for Studying MS Data Science Course
- University of Amsterdam – Amsterdam
Top Universities in Sweden for Studying MS Data Science Course
- Lund University
- Uppsala University
- Linkoping University
- University of Gothenburg
- Chalmers University
So, if you are still having any query or doubt, please feel free to contact Admissiongyan, Overseas Education Consultant in Bangalore for study abroad support and guidance.Read More
Top Universities in the World for Overseas Education
Although it is very difficult to choose the right university among the Top universities in the World, you may find that there are few major differences between universities that may help you when you are taking the big decision.
A most important thing is to determine what kind of nature and focus the university has and make sure that will coordinate with your own personality, interests, and goals. The overall atmosphere & culture of the college plays a big role in the future for your success in doing your Masters. If we figure out what is very important, which will help you to choose the best college were you have to make yourself to precise the field which you have to go, and as you are a student who will have big dreams to achieve, but you may be confused by many ways, and we as an Overseas Education Consultants we make sure that you will be placed in Top Universities in the world and college which will reach your expectation and help you to make your dreams come true.
Every University has its own specialty, and here we give you some tips to assure that you choose the best in Top Universities in the world that is the best fit for you.
The network of Best Universities in Abroad:
The only way to know about the university’s character is by seeing that which networks it exist. This will tell you many things about the institution’s capability. One of the major networks abroad is Group of Eight.
Their university members are known for their intensive research focus and their broad range of offering masters. Other networks include The Technology Network of Universities, Regional Universities Network, and The Innovative Research Universities network. Also, see for international networks, and Admissiongyan gives many opportunities through these networks which will help you to get Study Abroad opportunities with privileged and Top Universities in the world Overseas.
Strengths of Top Universities in the world:
Remember that no university is good at everything and no university is good at nothing. Every university excels in special areas. So you should ensure that the field which you choose to study will be a strong-point of the university you choose and covers its high priority The University Ratings are the perfect place to start, and you have to research each university’s teaching and research strengths and weakness through their websites.
Choosing the Right Study Abroad University that covers your field of study will provide you with an approach to more specialized opportunities like field-specific academic opportunities to study overseas and a Job opportunity with prestigious companies in the best industry. I Suggest not waste your precious time, for all this, just take one step forward and come to Admissiongyan, it will do all the research work for all the universities and make sure you select the best university and study abroad program for you.
Vocational Options in Abroad Top Universities in the world:
For students who are looking to secure a quick job opportunity right after Masters, vocational course option is always been great. Or, if someone who is interested and wants to be a part of the Service Sector, this may be your cup of tea. A majority of Universities in abroad offer vocational programs from broad to all the students from Admissiongyan so that you can get into a relevant job without any inconvenience.
You will even find the universities with TAFF departments which offer students the chance to choose the industry-focused VET qualifications and vice versa. If your main aim is to complete research and pursue career according to your academic, then to you will get lots of opportunities from the university’s research partnerships, academic links and research facilities will play an important role.
Campus & Community of Best Places & Universities to Study Abroad:
When you are planning to study abroad, in the best university in abroad, the benefits of an attractive campus shouldn’t be underrated. Here are some examples of Universities abroad that offer a great campus environment along with excellent academic facilities.
The university’s in abroad has one of the most beautiful and pleasant campuses in each country. One of the highlights of the campus is it looks like a palace with a huge and comfortable classroom, surrounded by the historical park and botanical gardens. The Lecture halls, institutes, canteen, Phi logical Library, and Glass library with many Collections with the best interior as well. The university passionately supports students who go abroad for their studies or research activities, both for shorter and longer periods of time.
Admissiongyan an Overseas Education Consultancy Services for Foreign Studies:
• Selection of universities
• Applying with discretion and assisting you through the complete procedure in a cost-effective manner
• International English Language Training Guidance such as TOEFL/IELTS • German Language Training
• Mock Interviews • Guidance on Education Loan
• Travel & Foreign Exchange Arrangements
• Complete Visa Guidance
• Pre Departure Briefings
• Accommodation Guidance and Arrangements
Also, Admissiongyan Consultancy Guide on Documents Preparation Such as:
• Recommendation Letters
• Statement of Purpose / Motivation Letter (Program Specific)
• Academic Resume (Country Specific)
• Academic Project Abstract/Bachelor Degree thesis
• Health Insurance for Abroad Studies
• Foreign Studies Duration & Fees
• Foreign Accommodation for Higher Studies
• Visa Procedure
• Bank Loan Assistance for Higher Education
• Overseas Studies Scholarship
The Procedure for applying to a master’s degree in abroad universities?
Here is the list of all the tasks that you need to take for starting your Masters in abroad. The steps mentioned below are in the order of priority of all the Top Universities in the world in abroad. University Application:
Get your passport: your first task is to get your Passport. This step is not optional. Your passport is like an opener which unlocks many doors along the way.
1. IELTS test (if necessary): Your English language proficiency should be proved first, that to base on your course requirements. You can do that by taking an English language test (IELTS/TOFEL). IELTS is a popular option and is widely accepted by abroad universities.
2. GRE (if necessary): Some German universities also list GRE score card as an admission requirement (TUM, RWTH Aachen). In such case, you need to take the GRE test. This test will measure your basic math Skills.
3. Prepare your Curriculum Vitae (CV): CV is mandatory document listed on every university course requirement page. It is very important that you create or update your CV based on university type.
4. Prepare your SOP: Statement of Purpose (SOP) is maybe one of the most important documents you send along with your application. It will take more time and effort but end with a satisfactory version of your SOP.
5. Get your LORs: Letter of recommendation is the (Positive) personal assessment given by supervisors, here Admissiongyan will help you to get your LOR’s positive.
6. Send your Applications: Now you have got all the required documents, it is time to start the application process. Most universities ask you to apply online but we as a study abroad consultants, we take care throughout the process.
7. Apply for education loan: Admissiongyan follows a list of state and private banks offering bank loans at reasonable rates. We assist our students with the eligibility criteria and the selection of the bank.
8. Take the travel insurance: Travel insurance covers you during your travel and initial few days in abroad. You will be asked to produce this document during you Visa Interview (Bangalore).
9. Apply for the Visa: International students from a country within the European Union or Australia, Japan, Canada, Israel, New Zealand, USA, Switzerland, Honduras, Monaco and San Marino do not need a visa to apply to study in aboard; this is the final step to achieve your goal. Also, since you have come so far through the exhausting application process.
10. Pack your bags and say goodbyes: Now it’s time to fly and let your parents take care of themselves! And fly to the destination which you like and top university and best college which reaches your expectations and make your dreams come true through Admissiongyan.Read More
MS in Electronic Engineering from Sweden Universities for Indian Students
Sweden Universities provide the best Masters in Electronic Engineering program for Indian Students as the Top Colleges of Sweden always provide best Internation Study programs.
The unique way of training in technical Universities and Colleges in Sweden support the International students in gaining vast knowledge and experience in Electronic Engineering field.
An Electronic Engineering from Sweden Universities appears to lead in some fairly obvious directions to the electronic industry and outside it. Careers for electronic graduates can be found in a whole host of industries, from automotive to utilities.
Electronic Engineering in Sweden graduates are typically accepted into the following industries;
- Aerospace Industry in Sweden
- Automotive Industry in Sweden
- Construction Industry in Sweden
- Defense Industry in Sweden
- Electronics Industry in Sweden
- Fast moving consumer goods Industry in Sweden
- Marine Industry in Sweden
- Oil and Gas Industry in Sweden
- Pharmaceuticals Industry in Sweden
- Rail Industry in Sweden
- Telecom Industry in Sweden
- Utility Industry in Sweden
Electronics engineers usually work in cross-functional project teams with colleagues in other branches of engineering. Work can be found in a variety of areas as electronics are used in many things including acoustics, defense, medical instruments, mobile phones, nanotechnology, radio and satellite communication and robotics.
Benefits of Pursuing MS in Electonic Engineering from Sweden Colleges
- Assess new developments or innovations to see if they are workable
- Prepare technical plans using computer-aided engineering and design software
- Estimate manufacturing and labor costs, and project timescales
- Co-ordinate the work of technicians and craftspeople
- Test prototypes and analyses data
- Make sure that projects meet safety regulations
- Plan and oversee inspection and maintenance schedule
Graduates are well positioned to gain employment in a range of fields that rely on their analytical thinking and solutions-oriented training. They are also employed in companies involved in consulting, legal practice(especially patent related), finance logistics and education.The tasks carried out can vary depending on the level at which you work;
- Chartered Engineer(CEng) have the greatest level of responsibility for complete engineering projects. They develop solutions to problems using new or existing technologies in a strategic role.
- Incorporated engineers(IEng)take responsibility for specific aspects of a project and day to day operations. They manage and maintain application of current and developing technology.
- Selecting the Right Sweden University
- Selecting the Top Sweden College
- 100% Help in Admission Process
- Helps in tackling Interview
- 100% Sweden Student Visa Guidance
- Supports Travel arrangements
- Helps in Accommodation
- Work & Study Options