What are the Visa Requirements for Germany?Germany is an ideal destination for abroad education with its top-notch education facilities and welcoming culture that accepts immigrants from all over the world. Especially, German universities attract a large number of Indian students. Although many students gain admission to German universities, most of them face issues while getting the German student visa due to limited guidance. This step-by-step guide provided by the Admissiongyan education consultancy helps Indian students apply for a German student visa. As per the German laws, the non-EU nationals including the students who wish to stay in Germany for more than 90 days, i.e., 3 months must get a visa. Besides the student visa, Indian students must also get a German language visa to study Masters or MS in Germany. However, a few highly skilled Indian students such as Master students, Doctoral Students, Postdoctoral, Students, and Scholarship holders don’t need a German student visa. They can skip the wait time and go directly to the German embassy in India. So, if you have gained admission from German universities, you need to find out whether you are required to apply for a student visa or not.
What Type of German Visa Do the Indian Students Need to Study in Germany?German embassies issue several types of visas, including the Tourist & Visitor Visa, Working Visa, Studying & Language Learning Visa, Job Seeker Visa, Business to mention a few. You must know what type of visa you are entitled to studying in Germany. The visas issued by the German authorities are also differentiated based on the duration of the stay in Germany, i.e., Short-term visas and Long-term visas. As a student, you need to stay in Germany for more than 6 months, therefore you should apply for a long-term visa which is known as D visa.
Making Your Visa AppointmentThe moment your university of choice sends you an admission letter, reach the German embassy located near your residence to boo an appointment. The appointment can be scheduled either through a call or online by visiting the embassy’s website.
List of German Embassies in India
- German Embassy, New Delhi – For citizens of Haryana, Jammu, and Kashmir, Punjab, Sikkim, Uttarakhand including the Union Territories of Chandigarh, NCT of Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep including Minicoy, Amini, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Uttar Pradesh.
- General Consulate General, Bengalaru – For citizens of Karnataka and Kerala.
- German Consulate General, Mumbai – For citizens of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Daman, and Diu.
- German Consulate General, Chennai – For citizens of Andra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and Pondicherry.
- German Consulate General, Kolkata – For citizens of Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, and Nagaland.
German-D Student Visa Fees
- National Visa (under 18 years old): Rs. 3100 or 37.50 Euros
- National Visa (over 18 years old): Rs. 6200 or 75 Euros
German Visa Requirements for Indian StudentsIndian students are required to submit the following documents while applying for the German Student Visa
- A Valid Passport
- A cover letter that explains the purpose of the visit
- 3 passport photos with biometric specifications
- Admission letter from an accredited German university
- University fees (if applicable)
- Language proficiency - English or Germany
- Residence Permit fee
- Academic certificates
- Proof of Financial Means: You should make sure that you have the proper financial means to afford your education in Germany. For this, you need to open a blocked bank account, which ensures that you have a minimum of €10,236 in your account to fund your accommodation for at least the first year of your studies.
- Do remember to open a blocked bank account 4-10 weeks before the semester to ensure you have plenty of time to access the money once your studies begin. In case you are planning higher study in Germany on a scholarship program, you must submit the confirmation of your scholarship.
- Proof of Health Insurance: The travel health insurance policy you have purchased in India will cover you for the first three months.
Why should you study in Germany?
International students from all over the world come to Germany every year to pursue higher degree courses to start their careers on a high note. The majority of the universities in Germany offer international students a wide range of higher degree programs like Masters, Post-Graduation, MS, MBA, and PhD. Renowned international organizations recognize Top-ranked universities in Germany for providing flexible education systems to the aspirants. Top-notch infrastructures facilitate the students to pursue their favorite courses and develop their skills effectively while studying in Germany. On completion of the higher degree programs, students can even get a work permit for 1-2 years and gain international work experience.
Germany is one of the most popular countries in Europe. Travellers from all around the world visit the country in significant numbers for having various scenic places, beautiful landscapes of dense woods, rivers, mountains, and diversified cultures. Besides Berlin, which is the capital of Germany, other cities of the country possess a significant number of historical places, churches, monuments, and ancient structures. Apart from boasting innumerable amazing places, Germany has also gained a reputation in the last few years for having world-renowned universities. Yearly, hundreds and thousands of Indian students, along with other students from different countries, travel to Germany to pursue higher degree courses in the universities. The Government of the Federal Republic of Germany has been taking the necessary steps to develop the infrastructure of the universities where international students come every year to pursue masters or post-graduation courses.
Requirements for MS, MBS and Engineering Studies in Germany
International students from all around the globe prefer Germany due to various beneficial factors. The top-ranked universities in Germany offer a wide variety of higher degree courses for international students to help them to achieve coveted goals effectively.
- The essential requirement for MS, MBS, and Engineering Studies in Germany is to have at least or more than 75% in their under graduation degree program.
- International students need to have a good hold on the English language by qualifying potential exams – TOEFL and IELTS.
- The international students need to achieve at least a 3.0 GPA to apply to the Master’s Degree course.
- Attested mark sheets and past certificates of the Higher Secondary and Bachelor’s Degree course are required.
- A student is required to show at least a couple of letters of recommendation from the teachers who have taught the student while pursuing an under graduation degree program.
Top reasons to Study in Germany
- Globally renowned government and private universities in Germany offer a variety of Master’s degree programs to international students.
- Budget-friendly course fees in the universities in Germany
- International students do not have to sit for any entrance examinations
- Direct admission in the top-ranked universities in Germany
- Availability of a wide variety of foods and Indian cuisines
- The primary medium of language is English for international students.
- Excellent accommodation facilities at affordable rates
- Flexible and customize education system. International students can combine their academic and voluntary courses as per their interest.
Admission criteria for pursuing a higher degree course in Germany
- A student needs to have at least 18 years of education before applying to Masters or Post-graduation courses in the universities in Germany.
- International students are required to show documents that reflect their relevant work experience in the field of study courses that wish to pursue.
- Proficiency in the English language is a must. A student needs to crack GMAT or GRE.
- Attested documents by the authorization from where the students have pursued a Bachelor’s Degree program.
Scholarships at Germany Institutions
Indian students and students from other countries get scholarships from both the Government and private universities to pursue their higher degree courses efficiently and seamlessly. The top scholarships funded by the Government are DAAD Scholarships and Erasmus Scholarships. The Non-Government funded scholarships are Einstein International Postdoctoral and Heinrich Boll Scholarships for International Students.
Top Colleges and Universities in Germany
In Germany, students get to study higher degree courses in all disciplines. There are four types of universities that focus entirely on research, technical, arts & designs, and science.
- Chemnitz University of Technology
- Technical University of Dortmund
- Hamburg University of Technology
- Technical University of Munich
- Berlin University of the Arts
- Ruhr University Bochum
- University of Giessen
- Catholic University of Applied Sciences Freiburg
Is Berlin a suitable option to study in Germany?
Yes, the capital city has some of the renowned university with excellent academic results. The history indicates that the universities lead in its latest learning technique and research with ample options for students to explore the best and build up their careers. Despite being among the highly ranked and recognized universities in Germany, it is affordable for students both on tuition fees and living style. However, for planning to get admission to Universities in Berlin, Admissiongyan Education Consultancy is a good option for an overseas consultancy near me that offers many benefits for students.
Post-study Work Opportunities in Germany
International students can gain international work experience while studying in Germany and pursuing their coveted higher degree courses. The Government gives work permits for 2 years to students and allows them to work in top-notch private agencies in Germany. For post-study work and opportunity to choose from plenty of options, Frankfurt University offers a different study environment for the students. With better educational opportunities, it is easy for the students to decide of their next big step that will help take their career to the next level.
Student VISA Requirements for Germany
The international students require a student visa to travel to Germany higher study in germany in the top-ranked universities and pursuing coveted Master’s Degree courses successfully.
How Admissiongyan Education Consultancy help students face challenges?
Owing to this, it is among the best admission consultants in bangalore that delivers professional guidance to students when planning to apply for Frankfurt University and the like option in the major cities of Germany. To immerse into a foreign culture and get used to the new challenging environment, this education consultancy train students and help shape them to become adoptable with the new environment in an unknown land.
Is it worth choosing Heidelberg for pursuing higher education?
Yes, it is one of the oldest surviving and recognized among the German universities. It offers study program options in 12 different courses. Moreover, it helps students get involved in a different learning environment with the scope to develop themselves.
Even when looking to enroll with a technically oriented university in Germany, Munich and Stuttgart University can be a good option. It offers a close perspective to natural science and engineering to students who are into technical subjects, trying to know about it in core.
Benefits offered by Admissiongyan Education Consultancy
- Admission guide on course
When in dilemma about which foreign university to choose in Germany, it is this abroad education consultants that can offer adequate assistance. It will suggest the best university for the study program that you are planning to pursue. So, based on the course and the university, the consultancy team has the correct knowledge to help you apply in the right admission time.
- Career counseling
Taking the right decision in vital juncture of your career makes a difference in how to want to build up your future. This is where the above said consultancy helps the students. In this relation, any german education consultancy can offer advice about the possibilities of part-time job to help students earn their money for studying abroad.
- Financial planning
This is one of the primary aspects that can obstacle for students who are unable to pursue higher studies in Germany. Before you take final decision, knowing about detailed fee structure and how much it costs for every session, the education consultancy can provide detailed help. To grasp better insight into the estimated expense of the study program and the cost of living in the new city can be helped by an overseas education consultancy like Admissiongyan.
- Visa help
This is another factor that most students find daunting to get easy visa approval to pursue higher study in a foreign country. Moreover, it can be challenging and tricky for students to understand the procedure with ease. It is the experts at an educational consultancy who have prior experience and so, offer valuable guidance to the aspirants.
- Security of studying abroad
Are the students troubled about security of pursuing higher studies in foreign country? This is common and to overcome the same an education consultancy can groom students in the best possible way. Moreover, the consultancies have a better idea of security and safety, thus helping students with ease visa approval procedures.
So, Admissiongyan can be touted as a reliable education consultancy to help students when planning for higher studies. The overall information that offers make the way to a new city a hassle-free one and they can start the new phase of their career in an informed manner. So, approach the consultancy now and help them make your journey to one of the renowned German universities a smooth one.Read More
Part-Time Job Options While Studying in GermanyAs a student, if you wish to go abroad for higher studies, getting admission in your preferred world-class university could be a dream come true. The location and the course fees could be a cause for concern, which could even prompt you to have a second thought about going abroad. However, worry not as many students do opt for part-time jobs to ensure that they live their dream of studying in a foreign country. A part-time job in a foreign country would not cover your entire course expenditure, but at least it can help meet a number of overhead costs. Apart from earnings, working alongside your studies can also help you gain exposure and understand the working scenarios to prepare for life after you obtain your degree. Germany is famous around the world for its advancements in the fields of engineering and automation. Besides being a country that promotes innovation, Germany has one of the lowest unemployment rates across European countries. It could work wonders for you if you have decided to study engineering in Germany. All of these positive elements make Germany an attractive destination for students who wish to study and work in Germany while completing their education and in the future as well. Studying MS in Germany is also one of the most popular options. Whether you are on a lookout for extensive programs, top universities, or research options, Germany is an ideal destination. There are a number of German universities for masters as well. If you have decided to work alongside your studies, there are certain things that you must keep in mind. The most important being your eligibility and relevant laws that govern part-time jobs. Once you have taken care of this, you can move forward to selecting the work of your choice.
Part-Time Jobs while studying in GermanySeven laws governing part-time jobs that you must consider carefully If you are enrolled in a university in Germany as an international student, you are eligible to take up part-time jobs based on the following criteria:
- As a student, you can work for 120 full days for 240 half days in a calendar year. However, this number could vary from low-employment regions to high-employment regions. If you are living in a high-employment region, you might just get lucky, as could get a work permit that could be of more than 120 days.
- During regular college terms, students cannot work for more than 20 hours a week. However, during vacations, they can take up full-time jobs.
- Before you take up employment, a work permit from the federal employment agency is required, which would have details of the maximum limit of work you can do as a student.
- In case you are enrolled in a language course or preparatory course, you will face tighter regulations. You will need explicit permission to work from the university and will be allowed to work only during lecture-free periods.
- Students who earn less than 450 euros a month and work for less than 50 days continuously over the entire year are exempted from taxes.
- Working for 20 more than 20 hours per week is not permitted and if you do violate this limit, you will have to pay for unemployment, nursing care, and health insurance.
- You must, at all times, comply with the governing laws. Failure to do so will result in expulsion not only from the university but the country as well.
- Teaching jobs at colleges and universities - If you are a research scholar, it will be very easy to land a job that will pay you decently. You can work in numerous capacities like preparing research literature, delivering lectures, or even working as a librarian. These are some of the best jobs that can be pursued in colleges and universities and are advertised well in advance.
- Waiter or support staff - Waiting or support staff assignments are very popular options among students. The pay here would not be much but it gives great opportunities to work in a vibrant environment and meet new people the whole time. Many times, you might receive decent tips as well.
- English teachers - English is a global language and not a primary one in Germany can be used to your advantage. Giving private tuition's to native Germans can be a lucrative option, However, you must have advanced English language skills before you decide to take up such opportunities.
- Industrial production assistants - If you plan to study engineering in Germany, working as an industrial production assistant could be an opportunity that will give you relevant exposure. If you are pursuing MS in Germany, you can use these jobs as a precursor to a full-fledged career.
If you’re wondering about what you need to do to study in Germany, and you’re confused by the amount of information available on what steps you need to take, you’re at the right place. We have simplified the process of studying in Germany as an international student into 8 steps you need to go through. Follow these 8 steps one by one to keep track of where you are right now and what you need to do to make your dream of studying in Germany a reality.
8 Steps to Study in Germany |Application Guide For International Students infographicThe application process to study in Germany:
- Find a Study Program.
- Meet All Requirements.
- Learn The German Language.
- Find Financial Resources.
- Apply For Admission.
- Get Your German Student Visa.
- Find Accommodation.
- Enroll At Your University.
Have you ever wondered “should I learn the German Language?” or “why learn the German Language?” There are plenty of good reasons to learn how to speak German.
Your Call: Why Learn GermanThere are countless reasons why learning the German language can be beneficial in the long run. From increasing your career prospects to broadening your mind, the opportunities that await you know no bounds. What’s your top reason for wanting to speak German?Read More
Study Abroad in Germany InfographicsWhen students imagine studying abroad, likely a romantic vision of France, Spain, or Italy comes to mind, and for good reason. However, in recent years, Germany has gained popularity as one of the top study abroad destinations. Germany has gained the status of popular study abroad destination because of reasonable tuition fees, high quality of education, broad-based curriculum, exceptional living standards, security and safety factor, scholarships, well-reputed degree programs, and affordable living expenses for foreign students. Get the 10 Benefits of Study abroad in Germany- Get here top reasons to Study in Germany. Germany is one of the most lucrative options when it comes to studying abroad. The factors contributing to attracting foreign students towards Germany are as follows: Read More
Selecting the Best Abroad Education ConsultancyStudying or settling abroad are lifetime choices so don’t put your dream in the wrong hands so choose the best abroad education consultancy.
Approach the Best Abroad Education Consultancy
India has transformed into a nation which is sending an immense number of students to study in abroad consistently. The explanation behind rising fever among students to go abroad for higher education is on account of these are among the top goals on the planet over. There could be many reasons why a candidate would need to pursue his/her career abroad and we have listed probably the most vital reasons here:
- To get a worldwide perspective and extend their viewpoints
- Opportunity to encounter enhanced societies of the world
- To shape a worldwide system of social contacts
- To enhance their relational abilities
- To self-subordinate by creating capable critical thinking abilities
- To learn the most refreshed innovation
- To understand new ideas and thoughts
- To be an all-rounder, prepared for better prospects
- To be a worldwide resident
Because of the above reasons, which are very noteworthy, a student wants to study abroad and where emerges the need of consulting to an abroad education consultancy
Benefits of choosing the Best Abroad Education Consultancyi) Career Guidance and Counseling
Guiding is obviously the primary right stride when choosing to think about abroad. It causes students to make the right choice for their splendid future. Such sort of advising is given just by the abroad education consultant.
ii) Guides in Selecting Top Colleges
It is minimal troublesome for an understudy to choose in which nation he/she ought to go, this is the place a consultancy comes to offer assistance. An adviser can best help the understudy by proposing the best college for a specific course that the student needs to seek after. A decent adviser helps the student by telling the suitable time for taking affirmations in a specific college.
iii) Admission Guidance for Abroad Education
An overseas consultancy enables the student by informing them concerning the choices of colleges which to lead their favored course. Not just this, expert additionally encourages them by revealing to them the charge structure and aggregate assessed cost of remaining in a nation and directing them for the admission procedure.
iv) Financial GuidanceOnce the student takes assistance from an abroad education consultant, they get a total amount of what are the reports they require, the aggregate sum to be spent in training and living and how much amount to be shown to the embassy. v) Visa help for Abroad Education
Getting a visa is something wherein a student confronts much trouble. An expert encourages the students to gather the right records while being exceptionally cautious with documentation. This documentation part must be done consummately when getting the help of somebody who is experienced and have all the learning with respect to it. In the event that the student is doing documentation to help with the specialist, he/she will have a 99 percent opportunity to get the visa.vi) Accommodation Assistance
An abroad instruction expert helps in giving convenience to the understudies as they have tie-ups with the colleges. Now and again specialists additionally give you the contact subtle elements of seniors which they have sent for the last admission.
vi) Job opportunity in AbroadA great specialist helps the student not just in getting themselves arranged in performing conventions better amid pre-finishing of the course additionally help them to recognize what sort of employment they can do there and win an appealing measure of money, simultaneously with their course and after the completion of the study. If your staying in Bangalore and planning to go to Germany or any country in the European Union to pursue your higher education, the best is AdmissionGyan Consultancy, Koramangala and we have started offering various other services in addition to providing guidance and overall information related to studying abroad. Visit our website for more details: Admissiongyan, Overseas Education ConsultancyRead More
Thinking About Studying MS in Data Science from Europe?
In recent years, the term “Data Science” has garnered a lot of buzzes both in terms of growing job scope and also in regard to the subject interest among global students. It is no doubt that currently a lot of universities around the world are offering students to study the Data Science course but here we will tell you that what are the job scope after completing the Data Science course and why a student should opt to study MS in Data Science from Europe?With this blog, I am going to tell you about Data Science Course, its Scope in future & of course the best Destination & Top Universities to pursue Masters in Data Science program. Enjoy Reading!
What is Data Science Course?
This question might be helpful to those students who have probably only heard about the above term but do not know about it completely. So Data Science can be explained as a complete process to catch, store, manage and analyze the real-time data received from different devices across different platforms associated with internet, web, mobile devices, social media, web transactions, cybercrimes related frauds and lastly to all updated scientific Research and Development.
Currently, a huge number of organizations and companies are taking the help of big data process to capture the market and beat their competitors. On an overall note, it can be said that Data Science is now changing the face of every business which is directly or indirectly affecting the economy of a country and that is the single most cause in the rise of “Data Science”. Currently, a lot of international students are choosing to study updated courses like Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning, AI in European countries.
The scope of Data Science from Europe
First, we would like to clear a specific myth which is being believed by many international students that one should know the specific European destination language in order to bag a job which is absolutely baseless. For instance, Berlin provides a lot of data science job opportunities but it’s not mandatory that an individual must know the German language to qualify for the job. Being a certified Data Scientist can open your doors to world-class top companies like Google, Amazon, eBay, Yandex, Facebook, Ericsson, Paddy Power, Capgemini, Mozilla, Here, Zalando, IBM & many more with attractive salary perks and incentives. According to the current market standards, there are tons of data scientist and machine learner roles available but also there are certain criteria that one should not forget which means an individual educational qualification or work experience, language skills, ready to work in any location and any organization, language skills, etc.
The best European destinations to study Master’s in Data Science
Top Universities in Germany for Studying MS Data Science Course
- Leuphana University Germany– Luneburg
- Neu-Ulm University Germany – Neu-Ulm
- Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences – Kamp-Linford
- HTW University of Applied Sciences – Berlin
- University of Hildesheim – Germany
- Technical University of Munich – Munich
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich – Munich
- The University of Magdeburg in Germany
- The University of Mannheim in Germany
- The University of Koblenz Landau in Germany
Top Universities in Ireland for Studying MS Data Science Course
- UCD – Dublin
- NUI Galway
Top Universities in the Netherlands for Studying MS Data Science Course
- University of Amsterdam – Amsterdam
Top Universities in Sweden for Studying MS Data Science Course
- Lund University
- Uppsala University
- Linkoping University
- University of Gothenburg
- Chalmers University
So, if you are still having any queries or doubts, please feel free to contact Admissiongyan, Overseas Education Consultant in Bangalore for study abroad support and guidance.Read More
Artificial Intelligence Courses in GermanyAre you planning to Study the Artificial Intelligence Courses in Germany? Artificial Intelligence one of the trending courses today. Many Companies requirement for Artificial Intelligence is high. so as demand for the course is high. One of the fields which have been trending and has a good future number of jobs is Artificial Intelligence and Germany is highly known for top education.
What is Artificial Intelligence?Artificial Intelligence is the intelligence exhibited by machines rather than animals or humans. In technological terms, AI defined as a study of any device (highly skilled robots) that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of success. In simple words, Using computers to solve problems or make automated decisions for that work requires intelligence when done by human beings.
History of Artificial Intelligence“The term artificial intelligence was first coined by John Mccarthy in 1956 when he held the first academic conference on the subject.” In 1950 Alan Turing proposed the Turing Test as a measure of machine intelligence and it is still used today to determine a machine's ability to “THINK LIKE A HUMAN.” Mechanical men and artificial beings appear in Greek myths such as the golden robots of Hephaestus and Pygmalions Galatea.
Why is the Artificial Intelligence Courses in Germany having Huge Demand?Application of Artificial intelligence in various fields to serve millions daily in:
Aviation IndustryTicket price determination Sort the information and provide the pilot with the best possible manoeuvres not to mention getting rid of certain manoeuvres that would be impossible for a human being to perform. Artificial Intelligence has become a major trend in the Aviation Industry.
Academic InstitutionsGerman academic institutions are employing AI to tackle some of the world's greatest economic and social challenges. At Stanford, researchers are using AI to analyze satellite images to identify which areas have the highest poverty levels. With AI you can also take control of other digital activities.
EducationSeveral companies create robots to teach subjects to children ranging from biology to computer science, though such tools have not become widespread yet. SHERLOCK teaches Air Force technicians to diagnose electrical systems problems in aircraft. Another example is DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, which used AI to develop a digital tutor to train its Navy recruits in technical skills in a shorter amount of time.
Online Customer SupportNowadays many companies' websites allow customers to chat with a customer support representative while they’re browsing - but not every site actually has a live person on the other end of the line. In many cases, you’re talking to an introductory AI. This has made it very easy for companies to take care of customers without using any manpower.
Heavy IndustryNowadays, robots have become common in many industries and given jobs that are dangerous to humans and which may lead to mistakes or accidents due to a lapse in concentration and other jobs that humans may find degrading.
FinanceAlgorithm Trading Data Mining Market Analysis Personal Finance Portfolio Management.
Why Study Artificial Intelligence Courses in Germany & not in India?
- Germany has a comparatively high level of education and skills and they are ready to adopt new technology when we see the benefits.
- Cooperation between companies, universities, and VTT is close, which means that new ideas flow in both directions.
- Regulations, public servants, and government allow and even encourage trials and exploit AI opportunities.
- Various Multi-National Consultancy firms have also recognized Germany as a top country -alongside the US - is benefiting from AI. According to a recent study by the firm, Germany could increase its annual GDP growth by 2.8 percentage points in the long run through the widespread adoption of AI technology.
Artificial Intelligence Courses in Germany-Future in AbroadAccording to the global study, the global market for artificial intelligence is estimated to increase an impressive 36.1% CAGR between 2016 to 2024, rising to a value of US$ 3,061.35 billion by the end of 2024. The upward growth of the market is, however, hampered by the lower upfront investments. The future is AI. Not just AI alone. Without machine learning, AI will not adapt, and AI technology's main aim is to make AI adaptive and make it learn as time passes.
Educational Requirements for AI Courses in Germany
- Various levels of math, including probability, statistics, algebra, calculus, logic, and algorithms.
- Graphical modelling.
- Physics, engineering, and robotics.
- Computer science, programming languages, and coding.
- Cognitive science theory.
Career after Artificial Intelligence Courses in Germany
- Private companies
- Public organizations
- Healthcare facilities
- Government agencies and the military
Artificial Intelligence Career Domains in Abroad
- Software analysts and developers:- Study how AI techniques can provide intelligent solutions to IT problems in companies and organizations
- Computer scientists and computer engineers:- Understand how to translate highly technical information in ways that others can understand to carry out their jobs
- Research scientists:- Responsible for designing, undertaking, and analyzing information.
- Software Engineer:- Specialize in a few areas of development, such as networks, operating systems, databases, or applications.
- C# developer:- Capable of handling many aspects of developing an application, including but not limited to performance, scalability, security, testing, and more.
- Information Security Engineers:- help to safeguard an organization's computer networks and systems.
- Software development manager:- Playing a key role in the design, installation, testing, and maintenance of software systems.
- Java Developer:- The specialized type of programmer who may collaborate with web developers and software engineers to integrate Java into business applications, software, and websites.
- Software Analyst:- Studies the software application domain, prepares software requirements, and specification documents.
Roles in AI Career in Germany
- Computational philosopher: To ensure human-aligned ethics are embedded in AI algorithms.
- Robot personality designer.
- Robot obedience trainer.
- Autonomous vehicle infrastructure designer: New road and traffic signs to be read by the computer.
- Algorithm trainers include the growing army of so-called “click workers”. That, helps algorithms learn to recognize images or analyze sentiment, for instance.
AI Courses in GermanyFollow the steps to get into some of the Top Universities in Germany:
- Enrol in Admissiongyan overseas education consultancy in Bangalore
- Study Artificial Intelligence in German University
- Check the admission requirements with the help of and complete your application
- Apply for the Artificial Intelligence
- Receive an offer
- Apply for your student VISA
- Take out Health Insurance
Artificial Intelligence Jobs In GermanyAfter completing the above steps: Admissiongyan, Overseas Education Consultants help you study Artificial Intelligence in Germany; we also provide many exclusive benefits. As a foreign education consultant we help you with:
- Your student VISA Procedure!
- Your accommodation facilities
- We help you to get your Health Insurance done successfully
Study Abroad Programs from Top Universities in Germany for Indian Students
Top Universities in Germany is the most popular and presentable destination among international studies in the world. One of the largest countries of Europe, Germany attracts the people from all over the world because it has a well-constructed education system, Germany is an inviting place for higher studies and getting degrees in Top German Universities are very much respected worldwide by employers.
Germany has taken a new initiative by introducing the national “Pact for Higher Education”, and focusing on developing teaching scope in the country, and there are many other future developments planned to improve the foreign education system.
Admissiongyan, an overseas education consultancy, brings great opportunities to pursue the Bachelor’s degree, Masters in MS/MBA/MCA/MA etc… and Ph.D. for anyone who is wishing to study in Germany ‘the land of ideas’. More than 12% of students in German universities are from India; you can also be one of them! Get a proper guidance from Admissiongyan, a study abroad consultants in Bangalore to choose the best foreign education program and best university in Germany, Sweden, France, Netherlands, Ireland & Italy.
The Top Universities in Germany which are advised by admissiongyan overseas education consultancy will support you through internships and placement empowers institutions to fascinate exclusive faculty and students for their further studies in Germany. It is the perfect combination of theoretical frameworks and practical exposure with very strong academic standards, although the rest of the world is discussing about how to develop quality education more eagerly, Germans have built world-class learning affordable, and availability of the enormous majority of its international and domestic population in kind of education culture they offer, then you will get to know why studying in Germany is one of the most attractive options. Present-Day more and more students prefer Study abroad in Germany.
Top Universities in Germany
There are many reasons to study in Germany, whether it is the world-class colleges and universities and their diverse subject pool from which students can choose (or) the historical cultural heritage in which Germany is saturated. Germany has typically been considered a ruler in Science, Engineering, and Technology.
The Best Courses to study from Top Universities of Germany-
MS & MBA
Structural and Chemical Engineering
Entrepreneurship and technology
Every German city has at least one ranked University and well recognized among the world’s top 250 universities! Below you can find the attractive architecture of some of the most popular and Top German Universities!Click here to see the list of total German Universities:
Get a feeling of how it is to study in foreign universities!
We can’t choose where we come from but we can choose where we should go from there!
Don’t dream much, just fly for a better future through Admissiongyan
Have you ever wish to study in a place like this?
Nothing is impossible The world itself says I’m possible
If you want to study in one of the world’s best university just follow the steps below:
- Enroll in Admissiongyan overseas education consultancy in Bangalore
- Choose your study abroad program and University
- Check the admission requirements with the help of admissiongyan and complete your application.
- Apply for the chosen program
- Receive an offer
- Apply for your student VISA
- Take out Health Insurance
After completing the above steps ↓
Admissiongyan, best educational consultants Bangalore not only help you in choosing the right German university and course; but also provide many exclusive benefits as well.
As a foreign education consultant, Admissiongyan help you for:
- Your student VISA Procedure
- Your accommodation facilities
- Get your Health Insurance done successfully
The best benefit you can get from Admissiongyan, higher education consultants is:
"YOUR DREAMS COMES ONE STEP CLOSER "IF YOU CHOOSE ADMISSIONGYAN AN OVERSEAS EDUCATION CONSULTANCY IN BANGALORE, KARNATAKA!Read More
Government-funded Education to study abroad!Ministry of Human Resource Development and Department of Higher Education administers and scholarships/fellowships which are being offered by the foreign countries under Cultural Exchange Programs and other Programs to students as funding. The subject fields are generally chosen or taken care of by facilities for which are available in the donor country and also keeping in view the national needs. The scholarships/fellowships are awarded on merit-based. The selection is made through a Selection Committee comprising of subject experts and your knowledge. Most of the scholarships are for Masters and Doctoral studies only. So, if you are planning for Masters get consult via overseas education consultants before getting admission. The decision of the Selection Committee on the selection of candidates will always be final. However, the decision regarding the award of scholarships depends on the donor countries. Applications of candidates who are residing abroad are not considered. Candidates who have been abroad for study/specialization/training either on scholarship or on their own for a period exceeding six months are only eligible to apply if they have been in India for at least two years after their return from abroad on a specified date. Candidates should have adequate knowledge about India and the country for which application for the scholarship is being submitted.
Best European country to study abroadAccording to a recently released student satisfaction survey from the online platform, Scandinavian countries are the best places to study in Europe. The study is based on more than 16,000 comments made by almost 7,000 students during the 2014/15 academic year, sees Finland take the top spot among the best places to study in Europe, according to Student Satisfaction Awards 2015. With an average student satisfaction score of 9.2 (out of 10), Finland is closely followed by fellow Nordic nations Sweden and Denmark, which both emerge with ratings of 9.1. Next in the list are all with an average student satisfaction rating of 9 out of 10 like Austria, Poland, the Czech Republic, Norway, and the UK. overseas education consultancy in Bangalore.
Study Masters in Finland
Study Masters in Denmark
Study Masters in Austria
Study Masters in Poland
Study Masters in Belgium