How to get a Scholarship in Germany for Indian Students?
Gaining a scholarship in Germany for Indian students
is not tough now. Each Indian student planning for higher education in Germany can avail of the Scholarship benefit with the support of the GyanDhan Scholarship. GyanDhan was established to make higher education abroad easily accessible to students. Thousands of students have used it to find the best financing option. GyanDhan scholarships are one-time awards that are presented at the beginning of the academic year to qualified students. The scholarship amount is INR 1 lakh. Any student can apply, regardless of course or country.
The scholar will be selected based on his or her academic achievements and caliber.
Which Courses, Universities, and Countries Are applicable For GyanDhan Scholarship?
- The Gyandhan Scholarship is applicable for a Master’s Degree.
- This scholarship is applicable to all universities in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany
- Indian students who have applied or are in the process of applying for the GyanDhan Germany Scholarship for Indian Students 2021 are eligible to apply if they have not yet received an admission letter.
Note: Gyandhan scholarships are only available for paying tuition fees. The funds cannot be used for any other expenses like living expenses, accommodation, travel expenses, etc.
Qualifications Required To Apply For GyanDhan Scholarship:
- Students who wish to study a 2-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany. Students applying or awaiting an admission letter may also qualify for scholarships.
- The student must be an Indian resident with an undergrad degree from an Indian institute.
- Those who intend to take out an education loan must apply via Gyandhan through one of our partner lenders. Partner lenders include SBI, BOB, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Avanse, Auxilo, Incred, Credila, and Prodigy Finance.
- Students with the highest academic achievement will receive the scholarship funds. The selection of these candidates will be rigid, with candidates being evaluated on the following criteria:
- Performance in Academics
- Scores of the GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, and IELTS
- Letter of Recommendation and Statement of Purpose
- Quality of Profile Submitted
- An evaluation committee will be formed to analyze the applications and recommend deserving students based on the above criteria.
Application Procedure for Applying for GyanDhan Scholarship:
In the link provided, you must fill out the information listed below.
- Apply for GyanDhan Scholarship
- Email Id
Documents required for a scholarship application are:
As a student waits, GyanDhan allows them to upload documents.
For Indian students who are taking out a student loan to pay for their education and want to reduce the debt burden, the loan scholarship will be very much useful. In many cases, students do not receive the total amount sanctioned by the banks, and in these cases, a scholarship will be a significant help to them.
To apply "GyanDhan Scholarship for Indian Students in Germany", do refer to the below information:
Address- First floor, 262, Westend Marg, Saiyad Ul Ajaib Extension, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110030