Advantages of Studying Master's in FranceBonjour! What strikes your mind when you hear the word ‘France’? Is it food? wine? museums? cafe culture? or the Eiffel Tower?Well, this tourist destination also happens to be one of the most preferred study destinations among international students as it is home to several prestigious educational universities in the world. Be it undergraduate, postgraduate or masters, one can find an affordable university as per their preferred choice of education here.Brief About Top Universities In France:With 3500 public and private institutions, France’s system of higher education offers a multitude of programs in every discipline that one can choose from. This network of public and private institutions comprises of 240 engineering schools or programs, 88 universities, 200 schools of business and management, 20 schools of architecture and 120 public art schools. Not just that, an additional 3000 specialized schools in the country offer programs in social work, paramedical specialities, tourism, sports, and physical education, fashion, and design.If you hold a Bachelors degree, then you are eligible to apply for admission to Study Masters in France. Did you know in 2019-20, the tuition fees begin at a rate of €3,770 (INR 295,630) per year for students from outside the EU / EEA?As per Times Higher Education World University Rankings, QS World University Rankings and Academic Ranking of World Universities the top universities in France are Paris Sciences et Lettres – PSL Research University Paris, Sorbonne University, École Polytechnique, Paris Diderot University - Paris 7 and École des Ponts ParisTech. September or October to May or June is the academic year here, it runs for a period of nine months. Usually, the course duration for a Masters in France lasts for two years.These academic years are further broken down into two semesters along with a Christmas break. So, if you are a travel junkie who has dreamt about strolling through medieval winery towns or having fun with a bunch of close friends on the bank of the French Riviera, semester breaks are a perfect time for a sweet travel escapeAccording to Baromètre Campus France, 2013, 9 out of 10 international students recommend France as a study destination and hold a positive view of their time during their course period.Are you planning to study masters in France? Below are five reasons why you must consider studying among the top universities in FranceRich Academic ReputationMore than a fifth of France’s national budget is devoted to education. It has the world’s sixth-largest economy and the French government is known for its rich investment across educational universities in France in the areas of research and development, state of the art infrastructure, architecture, and quality of education.As a student, you have the liberty to attend a university on a full time or part-time basis. There are a number of courses and schedules that are available to choose from. The French are hospitable. With students coming to France from USA, UK, Ireland, India, Japan, Australia, Russia, and China, one can expect to be welcomed with open arms. Where else can one think about studying art, biology, medicine, fashion, international business or music? Only in France!Increased Work OpportunitesFrance is home to about 500 top corporate conglomerates in the world, some of the most notable companies include Airbus, Sanofi, Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, and Danone. As a part of university internships and work opportunities, many top universities in France partner with these top conglomerates for their students and research scholars.The top industries which are currently in demand for employment include engineering, IT, computer science, web design, sales, and marketing. If you aren’t an EU national, you need not worry about work opportunities as France has a separate arrangement for students who graduate with a Masters degree and hence are eligible to work under that arrangementNumerous Scholarship ProgramsThe French government provides a number of scholarships for students who wish to pursue further education in their country. As the cost of living and education in France is expensive, most international students prefer to cover their tuition fees in the form of scholarship programs. One can look at the following scholarship programs before they apply for top universities in France. These scholarships can make studying in France feasibleEiffel Excellence Scholarships École Normale Supérieure International Selection Ampere Scholarships of Excellence at ENS de Lyon Emily Boutmy Scholarships at Sciences Po University Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships INSTEAD MBA ScholarshipsExtra BenefitsThe investment into the education sector is a solid commitment from the government’s end to ensure every student has a rich study experience and exposure in France. Did you know students enjoy special assistance and lower prices when it comes to everyday activities in France? By presenting a student card, you can enjoy a variety of discounts when you go to museums, the theatre and the cinema in France. A variety of things like rent subsidies, low-cost restaurants, recreational facilities, accessible healthcare are some of the benefits that make this country as a preferred destination to Study Masters in FranceBroaden Your HorizonsFrance is bordered by 9 different countries and hence is the ideal destination to discover Europe. One can visit exquisite locations like Amsterdam, London, Berlin, Brussels, Barcelona, Munich, Milan, and other great cities. These opportunities open up a new dimension to discover oneself, one’s interests, passion, love for travelling and networking opportunities.Food isn’t a big problem here. One can even find complete meals for €3.50 (INR 274) Also, French is an easy language to learn when compared to other languages. Spoken by 270 million people on the 5 continents, one can learn the language with easeExamination periods usually take place at the end of semesters in France. The course content for a Masters degree is taught through practical workshops, theoretical discussions, and independent project-work as applicable. At the end of a Masters program, each student is required to present a dissertation or an extended research project. With the VLS-TS (Visa long séjour valant titre de séjour) visa, one can comfortably stay in France for a period of 3 months to 1 year for higher studies.Are you planning to study in France? At Admission Gyan, we help students discover their path for learning and help them make the right decision on their academic journey abroad. Connect with us today to explore the educational opportunities that are right for you today.To know all about study Masters in France , admission requirements, fees and visa please contact Admissiongyan, Overseas Education Consultant in Bangalore.Read More
Why Artificial Intelligence Course in Germany?Are you planning to Study the Artificial Intelligence Course in Germany? Artificial Intelligence one of the trending course today. Many Companies requirement for Artificial Intelligence is high. so as demand for the course is high. One of the fields which have been trending and has a good future number of jobs is Artificial Intelligence and Germany is highly known for top education.
What is Artificial Intelligence?Artificial Intelligence is the intelligence exhibited by machines rather than animals or humans. In technological terms, AI defined as a study of any device (highly skilled robots) that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of success. In simple words, Using computers to solve problems or make automated decisions for that work which require intelligence when done by human beings.
History of AI“The term artificial intelligence was first coined by John Mccarthy in 1956 when he held the first academic conference on the subject.” In 1950 Alan Turing proposed the Turing Test as a measure of machine intelligence and it is still used today to determine a machines ability to “THINK LIKE A HUMAN.” Mechanical men and artificial beings appear in Greek myths such as the golden robots of Hephaestus and Pygmalions Galatea.
Why is the Artificial Intelligence Course in Germany having Huge Demand?Application of Artificial intelligence in various fields to serve millions daily in:
1 ) Aviation IndustryTicket price determination Sort the information and provide the pilot with the best possible manoeuvres not to mention getting rid of certain manoeuvres that would be impossible for a human being to perform. Artificial Intelligence has become a major trend in the Aviation Industry.
2 ) Academic InstitutionsGermany academic institutions are employing AI to tackle some of the world's greatest economic and social challenges. At Stanford, researchers are using AI to analyze satellite images to identify which areas have the highest poverty levels. With AI you can also take control of other digital activities.
3 ) EducationThere are a number of companies that create robots to teach subjects to children ranging from biology to computer science, though such tools have not become widespread yet. SHERLOCK teaches Air Force technicians to diagnose electrical systems problems in aircraft. Another example is DARPA, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, which used AI to develop a digital tutor to train its Navy recruits in technical skills in a shorter amount of time.
4 ) Online Customer SupportNowadays many companies websites give customers the opportunity to chat with a customer support representative while they’re browsing - but not every site actually has a live person on the other end of the line. In many cases, you’re talking to an introductory AI. This has made very easy for companies to take care of customers without using any manpower.
5 ) Heavy IndustryNowadays, robots have become common in many industries and given jobs that are dangerous to humans and which may lead to mistakes or accidents due to a lapse in concentration and other jobs which humans may find degrading.
6 ) FinanceAlgorithm Trading Data Mining Market Analysis Personal Finance Portfolio Management.
Why Study Artificial Intelligence Course in Germany & not in India?
- Germany has a comparatively high level of education and skills and they are ready to adopt new technology when we see the benefits.
- Cooperation between companies, universities, and VTT is close, which means that new ideas flow in both directions.
- Regulations, public servants, and government allow and even encourage trials and exploiting the opportunities provided by AI.
- Various Multi-National Consultancy firms have also recognized Germany as a top country -alongside the US - is benefiting from AI. According to a recent study by the firm, Germany could increase its annual GDP growth by 2.8 percentage points in the long run through the widespread adoption of AI technology.
Artificial Intelligence Course in Germany-Future in AbroadAccording to the global study, the global market for artificial intelligence is estimated to increase an impressive of 36.1% CAGR between 2016 to 2024, rising to a value of US$ 3,061.35 billion by the end of 2024. The upward growth of the market is, however, hampered by the lower upfront investments. The future is AI. Not just AI alone. Without machine learning, AI is not going to adapt, and the main aim of AI technology is to make AI adaptive and make it learn as time passes.
Educational Requirements for Career after Artificial Intelligence Course in Germany
- Various level of math, including probability, statistics, algebra, calculus, logic, and algorithms.
- Graphical modeling.
- Physics, engineering, and robotics.
- Computer science, programming languages, and coding.
- Cognitive science theory.
Artificial Intelligence Career Domains in Abroad
- Private companies
- Public organizations
- Healthcare facilities
- Government agencies and the military
Roles in AI Career in Germany
- Software analysts and developers:- Study how AI techniques can provide intelligent solutions to IT problems in companies and organizations
- Computer scientists and computer engineers:- Understand how to translate highly technical information in ways that others can understand in order to carry out their jobs
- Research scientists:- Responsible for designing, undertaking and analyzing information.
- Software Engineer:- Specialize in a few areas of development, such as networks, operating systems, databases or applications.
- C# developer:- Capable of handling many aspects of developing an application, including but not limited to performance, scalability, security, testing, and more.
- Information Security Engineers:- help to safeguard an organization's computer networks and systems.
- Software development manager:- Playing a key role in the design, installation, testing, and maintenance of software systems.
- Java Developer:- The specialized type of programmer who may collaborate with web developers and software engineers to integrate Java into business applications, software, and websites.
- Software Analyst:- Studies the software application domain, prepares software requirements, and specification documents.
Artificial Intelligence Jobs In Germany
- Computational philosopher: To ensure human-aligned ethics are embedded in AI algorithms.
- Robot personality designer.
- Robot obedience trainer.
- Autonomous vehicle infrastructure designer: New road and traffic signs to be read by the computer.
- Algorithm trainers include the growing army of so-called “click workers”. That, help algorithms learn to recognize images or analyze sentiment, for instance.
Study Artificial Intelligence in Germany:Follow the steps to get into some of the Top Universities in Germany:
- Enroll in Admissiongyan overseas education consultancy in Bangalore
- Study Artificial Intelligence in German University
- Check the admission requirements with the help of and complete your application
- Apply for the Artificial Intelligence
- Receive an offer
- Apply for your student VISA
- Take out Health Insurance
Get your dream job after study Artificial Intelligence in GermanyAfter completing the above steps: Admissiongyan, Overseas Education Consultants helps you to study Artificial Intelligence in Germany; we also provide many exclusive benefits as well. As a foreign education consultant we help you with:
- Your student VISA Procedure!
- Your accommodation facilities
- We help you to get your Health Insurance done successfully