Terms and Conditions
Last Updated on 18 December 2023.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this website or ordering products from this website you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
This Terms and Conditions governs your use of this website, www.admissiongyan.com (the "Website"), [Admissiongyan Education Consultancy] "Admissiongyan Education Consultancy" offer of service for purchase on this Website, or your purchase of service available on this Website. This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with Admissiongyan Education Consultancy for other products or services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website.
Terms of Offer. This Website offers for sale certain services (the "Services"). By placing an order for service through this Website, you agree to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
Customer Solicitation: Unless you notify our third-party call center reps or direct Admissiongyan Education Consultancy sales reps, while they are calling you, of your desire to opt out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive further emails and call solicitations Admissiongyan Education Consultancy and its designated in house or third party call team(s).
Opt Out Procedure: We provide 3 easy ways to opt out of from future solicitations. 1. You may use the opt out link found in any email solicitation that you may receive. 2. You may also choose to opt out, via sending your email address to: [opt-out email].
3. You may send a written remove request to #63, 2nd floor, Ambition Arcade, 7th block, Koramangala, near Apollo Pharmacy, Bengaluru,, Karnataka 560095, India.
Proprietary Rights. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy has proprietary rights and trade secrets in the Products. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy also has rights to all trademarks and trade dress and specific layouts of this webpage, including calls to action, text placement, images and other information.
If you purchase any service, you will be responsible for paying any applicable tax.
Content; Intellectual Property; Third Party Links. In addition to making Services available, this Website also offers information and marketing materials. This Website also offers information, both directly and through indirect links to third-party websites, about nutritional and dietary supplements. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy does not always create the information offered on this Website; instead, the information is often gathered from other sources. To the extent that Admissiongyan Education Consultancy does create the content on this Website, such content is protected by intellectual property laws of the India, foreign nations, and international bodies. Unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. You acknowledge that your use of the content on this Website is for personal, noncommercial use. Any links to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy does not endorse the contents on any such third-party websites. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy is not responsible for the content of or any damage that may result from your access to or reliance on these third-party websites. If you link to third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Use of Website; Admissiongyan Education Consultancy is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this website by anyone. You will not use the Website for illegal purposes. You will (1) abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property), (2) not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users, (3) not resell material on the Website, (4) not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of "spam", chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and (5) not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website
License. By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal, noncommercial, use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from Admissiongyan Education Consultancy or the applicable third party (if third party content is at issue).
Posting. By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on the Website, you hereby grant Admissiongyan Education Consultancy a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy does not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website and any content you post. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any posts by or interactions between users. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between and among users of the Website and to remove any content Admissiongyan Education Consultancy deems objectionable, in Admissiongyan Education consultancy’s sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability
Admissiongyan education consultancy entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the website content and products and/or for any breach of this agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid.
Admissiongyan education consultancy will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with this agreement or the products in any manner, including liabilities resulting from (1) the use or the inability to use the website content or products; (2) the cost of procuring substitute products or content; (3) any products purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the website; or (4) any lost profits you allege.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Admissiongyan Education Consultancy, and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of (1) this Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement; (2) the Website content or your use of the Website content; (3) the Products or your use of the Products (including Trial Products); (4) any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity; (5) your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or (6) any information or data you supplied to Admissiongyan Education Consultancy. When Admissiongyan Education Consultancy is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, Admissiongyan Education Consultancy may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify Admissiongyan Education Consultancy; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by Admissiongyan Education Consultancy to be a material breach of this Agreement. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content or Products, with counsel of Admissiongyan Education Consultancy choice at its expense. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy will reasonably cooperate in any defense by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend Admissiongyan Education Consultancy against any claim, but you must receive Admissiongyan Education Consultancy prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website or Products.
Agreement To Be Bound
By using this Website or ordering services, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement and all terms and conditions on this Website.
Force Majeure. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycott.
Cessation of Operation. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Products.
Effect of Waiver. The failure of Admissiongyan Education Consultancy to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
Governing Law; This Website originates from the Bangalore, Karnataka. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Karnataka without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither you nor Admissiongyan Education Consultancy will commence or prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, to recover damages for breach of or default of this Agreement, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this Agreement, other than in courts located in State of Karnataka. By using this Website or ordering Products, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this Agreement. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of this Agreement and any related documents.
Statute of Limitation. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or Products or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Waiver of Class Action Rights. By entering into this agreement, you hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to join claims with those of other in the form of a class action or similar procedural device. Any claims arising out of, relating to, or connection with this agreement must be asserted individually.
Termination. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and Admissiongyan Education Consultancy may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for Products. If your access to the Website is terminated, Admissiongyan Education Consultancy reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until Admissiongyan Education Consultancy chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance to you, to terminate it.
Domestic Use. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy makes no representation that the Website or Products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Users who access the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Assignment. You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone. Admissiongyan Education Consultancy may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
By using this website or ordering Services from this website you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to the Terms and Conditions of Admissiongyan. These terms outline the mutual commitments, responsibilities, and expectations between you (the student), and us (your educational guide). Please read these terms carefully as they provide the framework for our collaboration. Your engagement with our services signifies your acceptance of these terms. We're dedicated to your success and are here to provide clarity on any aspect of these terms. Thank you for choosing Admissiongyan for your academic journey.
1. Services: Admissiongyan agrees to provide education consultancy services to the student, including but not limited to university selection, application assistance, document guidance, visa guidance, scholarship information, pre-departure briefing and financial planning. (“Services”).
2. Accuracy of Information: The student is responsible for providing accurate and truthful information on the enrolment form and during the entire process. Any false or misleading information may result in the change in the entire admission process with the consultancy including but not limited to Assurance, university selection and the service fee.
3. Email Credentials: The student is required to generate a fresh set of Gmail login credential exclusively designated for Admissiongyan and subsequently disclose these login credentials to their mentor. These credentials will be utilized throughout the university application and visa application processes. Following successful admission, the student shall be entitled to the return of said login credentials.
4. Document Submission: The student agrees to submit all required documents in a timely manner as requested by Admissiongyan. Delays in document submission may affect the application process.
5. Service Fee: The service fees cover solely the services relevant to each individual package. Elaborated particulars of these services are furnished in Annexure A.
6. Package details: The inclusions and exclusions are outlined in Annexure A. It is essential for the student to have a clear understanding of these details.
7. Refund Policy Admissiongyan does not provide any refunds for its consultancy services. Upon sharing of the university list with the student or the submission of this enrolment form, no refunds will be issued, regardless of the circumstances. The student acknowledges and agrees that the service fees are non-refundable, and there will be no exceptions to this policy. By signing this enrolment form provided by Admissiongyan, the student accepts and acknowledges the no refund policy.
8. Managing Expectations Regarding University Rankings: As part of our commitment to providing transparent and effective consultancy services, it is important to manage students' expectations regarding university rankings. While we provide guidance and support throughout the application process, we encourage student to consider a comprehensive evaluation of universities.
9. Feedback Limit on University Shortlisting: Admissiongyan limits the number of feedback sessions for university shortlisting. The exact number of feedback sessions will be communicated to you during the consultancy process. Additional feedback sessions beyond the specified limit may not be available.
10. University Admission: Admissiongyan does not guarantee admission to any specific university. Admission decisions are solely at the discretion of the respective universities.
11. Assurance: Admissiongyan offers different service packages to cater to your unique needs and preferences. The level of assurance regarding university admission varies based on the selected package and the initial counselling provided to you. It is important to choose a package that aligns with your expectations and requirements. The assurance provided is contingent upon your adherence to the eligibility criteria and requirements specified by the selected universities. Please refer “Declaration” page, for a comprehensive understanding of the level of assurance offered.
12. Preference Limitation: Location and Course: By engaging our consultancy services, you acknowledge and agree that we do not facilitate multiple preferences simultaneously, such as selecting both specific locations and course preferences. To ensure optimal guidance and successful application outcomes, we encourage you to focus on either location or course preference during the process.
This limitation is in place to provide you with the most effective and streamlined assistance throughout your educational journey.
However, based on availability and counselling, preference will be given to either specific locations or course preferences to ensure optimal guidance and successful application outcomes.
13. Selection of desired course/specialization: Admissiongyan emphasizes the significance of establishing your desired course during counselling sessions. It is essential for us to guide you effectively through the consultancy process. Therefore, we insist that you select your desired course/specialisation during the counselling itself. The enrolment form is signed and proceeded further based on the course/specialisation selected during the counselling. Although the course or specialization may have different titles, they share the same course module. Therefore, students are urged to consider the module rather than the title when making their decision.
14. Visa Approval: Admissiongyan provides visa guidance but does not guarantee visa approval. The student is responsible for meeting the visa requirements of the respective country.
15. Deferment Limit: The terms and conditions regarding the deferment of admission are specified in the package details. Students are encouraged to refer to the package details to understand the eligibility criteria, limits, and procedures related to deferment. These conditions are subject to the policies and regulations of the respective universities and may vary based on the package selected. In case of exceeding the specified deferment limit, reapplication for admission may be necessary, as outlined in the package details. There will be a deferral fee charged by Admissiongyan as mentioned in “Annexure C”
16. Travel Arrangements: Admissiongyan can provide guidance and information related to travel arrangements; however, Admissiongyan does not directly arrange or facilitate travel bookings. Any travel arrangements made by the student are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective travel providers. Admissiongyan is not responsible for any issues or discrepancies that may arise from the student's travel arrangements. It is the student's responsibility to independently make and manage their travel plans.
17. Budget estimation: While Admissiongyan provides guidance and support in planning your overall budget, unforeseen circumstances such as increased tuition fees or other expenses, subject to forex fluctuation, may lead to changes in your budgetary requirements. It is essential to remain flexible and prepared to adjust your budget accordingly and to account for the potential currency exchange rate fluctuations.
18. Post-Admission Processes: Students are responsible for managing all post-admission processes and communications related to enrolment. This includes but is not limited to submitting required documents, completing necessary forms, attending orientation sessions, and adhering to deadlines set by universities or relevant authorities.
19. Accommodation: Admissiongyan provides limited guidance and support regarding accommodation-related concerns. While we endeavour to offer advice and recommendations, the ultimate responsibility for securing suitable accommodation rests with the student. We may provide general information and assist in connecting you with resources, but decisions regarding accommodation selection, agreements, and arrangements are at your discretion.
20. Confidentiality: Admissiongyan will handle the student's personal and academic information with utmost confidentiality and will use it solely for the purpose of providing Services.
21. Limitation of Liability: Admissiongyan shall not be held liable for any losses, damages, or liabilities arising from the student's decisions or actions related to education, travel, or any other matters including but not limited to external process timelines, visa processing, or any third-party services. This limitation of liability extends to any consequences stemming from external processes, timelines, or services beyond our direct control.
22. Unforeseen events: In the event of unavoidable circumstances, such as pandemics, shutdowns, or other unforeseen situations that may impact visa slots availability or university admissions, students are expected to exhibit understanding and cooperation.
During such challenging times, it is vital for students to work closely with Admissiongyan to explore alternative options, adjust expectations, and engage proactively in the visa application and university admission processes. This cooperation is crucial to ensure the best possible outcomes, even in the face of unexpected challenges.
23. Amendments: Admissiongyan reserves the right to amend or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice. The most recent version of the terms and conditions will be available on www.admissiongyan.com.